Employment Opportunity with HSN
Hotel Shopping Network(HSN) works directly with hotels providing mystery shopping feedback
customer service skills training and coaching. HSN hires mystery
surveyors who are self-starters and who want to be self-
employed. Frequently HSN’s applicants for this contracted position
have worked in the hospitality industry, but this is not a
requirement. This is a remote position and our surveyors are based in various states
nationwide. If you are looking for a great opportunity with a
successful company, PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME WITH COVER
EMAIL OF INTEREST TO HSN@hotelshoppingnetwork.com
Remote Hotel Sales and Front Desk Customer Service Surveyor
This is a nationwide/remote position. National hospitality training company is seeking part time contractors to perform sales and front desk quality control surveys. Successful applicants will contact the hotels via telephone and score and critique the manager or agent’s selling skills.
Ideal position for prior hotel sales managers or front desk agents who wish to work from home while remaining within the hospitality industry.
We provide all new contractors with initial orientation sessions. We also provide our customized front desk software, which allows the calls to be easily scored and critiqued. Our contractors enjoy a part time, flexible schedule.
- Dedicated, quiet working environment.
- Working computer with reliable internet access; Windows based
- Telephone with long distance calling capability
- Ability to record audio using built in computer microphone or external recording device
Experience and Skills
- At least two years of customer service experience preferably within the hotel/hospitality industry.
- Reliable, with ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to adhere to schedule commitments
- Excellent communication skills including spelling and grammar
- Able to follow instructions accurately and maintain a high professional standard
- Excellent computer skills including Windows, Microsoft Word, Google Drive and Email
Please forward a cover letter and resume. Be the first to hear about our new job openings. Visit our Website (http://www.hotelshoppingnetwork.com) and connect with us on Facebook
Job Type: Part-time
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: customer service: 2 years
Testimonials of Current and Past Shoppers
“I have worked for HSN for 7+ years, it is a great way to earn extra money and have a
flexible Schedule Shopping for HSN has provided me an opportunity to grow personally
and professionally” – Juanita S. Fuentes, HSN Shopper